Friday, June 02, 2006

Your Concerns

Hi Folks!

Of late I have received several mails where respondents are asking me how I am going to use the information they sent me. Some have even queried whether the information is all of any use for the research.

To cut a long story short, I want to remind you that all the response I am receiving is directly related to my research work. It provides interesting findings on how the culturally diverse Indians are responding to cyberspace. Perhaps the concept of online interviews is new to India and so its creating some doubts on the minds of the respondents. By participating in the research you have nothing to loose -- rather it will serve an Indian researcher to complete a study that has tremendous benefits of all future researchers.

So please do write to me without worrying much about revealing your identity. You may or may not reveal your identity. Afterall, what's in a name.

PS: All information gathered here will be solely used for academic purposes and no names of respondents will be disclosed unless they want me to do so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home