Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Seperating the Wheat from the Chaff: A sociological problem

Hi folks!
Thanks for your tremendous response. I have received a lot of responses in my mail box. Many respondents have sent me their contact details.


For me the responses are worthwhile only when they come from users who want to reveal their identity. Annonymous responses are fine but they do not accurately capture people's experiences.

Since the topic relates to your experience in the blogging space, I think there's no harm if you were to reveal your identity and share your experiences. It will only enrich my research work and provide me an opportunity to address a much wider bandwidth of issues related to blogging.

You are welcome to share any experience that you may have on blogging, good or bad. Further this study is not limited to a specific geographical area and so anyone from anywhere across the world can respond. The only hitch perhaps is that your language should be english. Mail me at newmedia.soc@gmail.com

Cheers!

AC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home