Saturday, June 05, 2010

Share Your Experiences with Me


Hi!
The Internet in surely a fascinating technological space. It can change our lives, our worlds and the environment around us. How has the Internet transformed you over the years. How did you navigate from the pre-Internet era to the Internet era. How have you experienced the transformation in your everyday.

Send me your experiences, irrespective of where you hail from and who you are. Your experiences will help me in my exploration of the Internet. Also, send me your contact details and your real names. I assure you these will be kept confidential. You can mail me your experiences at newmedia.soc@gmail.com

Cheers!

AC

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My experience with the Internet has been fabulous. I use the Internet almost everyday. Its become a routine of sorts for me to use the Internet even at home. If I do not access the Internet one single day I feel I am missing out on the world. It seems I have not done anything when so many people are waiting out there to interact and share with me. I am obligated to use the Internet. I am not an addict to the Internet but just that the system has become an extension of my identity.

5:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have sent you an email. Please check.

- Deepa

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home